Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dull

As you've probably guessed by the title, there is not an awful lot going on with me right now. I'm still working at the usual place, but I'm still slinging the odd CV out here and there. My car is still isn't roadworthy, but I'm slowly working on it.

This seems to be the case with a lot of things lately. Life is not 'sorted out' but the only way to get things sorted is the slow way. /sigh. Still, once it's all sorted I can look back on it all and laugh. Or something.

When it comes to my little projects, I've closed down my Christian Gamer blog for a while while I decide what to do with it. I feel that I may have been overburdening myself with things recently, so I'm trying to cut down on stuff. I wasn't sure where I was going with the blog anyway.

My cartoon on the other hand I've had renewed interest in, so I've been putting some thought into it recently. I've even put a bit of work into my book. Managed to write down a few pages too. ^^

I've been reading a blog recently that's decided to go 100% philanthropic. I've popped a link to PS3Attitude so go visit if you're a gamer.

Well, I suppose that's as good an update as any. I'll try not to leave it so long next time.

1 comment:

Kawaii said...

Aw, sorry to hear you're not having too much fun at the moment :(
It was good to see you last week. Thanks for the link to attitude, i got my 2nd post up today.

Chat to you soon x