Thursday, October 02, 2008

Erm..

Wow, no postage for a month, how silly of me. Allow me to bring you up to speed.

Work

Well, I'm still working, which is nice. My search for a new job has led me to the doors of a few agencies. I must admit, I've not been overly impressed, so it's almost a 'back to the drawing board' for me. Still, gotta keep flinging out them CV's, somebody might take notice.

Health

I popped this section in because two health related issues are on my plate. First off, one of my back teeth hurts when I eat, so it's time to seek out a dentist. I expect it will not be cheap. Hmm.

Then there was today.. had to visit A&E, because an accident gave me a gash just above my knee. So the order of the day was three stitches and a tetanus jab. Knowing the wonderful power of regeneration the human body has, I'm sure I'll be running, jumping and climbing trees within a few weeks.

FFXI

After a good leave of absence, I re-activated my FFXI account. Because well, I fancied a spot of MMO goodness Sometimes I just get the urge to explore vast worlds.. and hit things with an axe. Dunno if I'll renew the account in November, that will depend on some stuff.

The Car

Is still running. Cost a little more than I thought, but thanks to a donation by my Church everything was covered. Man, I love having a car again. It's one scratched off my 'To Do' list, and will help so much in the coming months.. and hopefully years.

So that's it for now. I'll try to post a bit more often. :P

1 comment:

David Derbyshire said...

There’s a small chance you might not have to pay at the dentists. I don't know if you get Working Tax Credit – you might need to have a child, I’m not sure - but if you do get it you might have been sent an NHS exemption card that is also valid with dentists. If not you could take your latest Tax Credit forms with you to the dentist and they might say your eligible and wave the fees. It depends on your personal earnings. It might be worth a try.