Monday, October 20, 2008

Same old..ish.

The Knee of Doom

Well, the stitches came out last Monday and all that's left of my accident now is a red scar, the colour of which fades a little more each day. My teeth aren't fixed yet, and research into Tax Credit shows that I'm not eligible for them at the moment, because you have to work X hours to get them and me and Bexs fall short of this. That said, Bexs is getting more hours soon, which might swing us into the right bracket.

Work Life Balance

My hours are very low at the moment. In an agreement between me and my boss, he's lowered my hours so I can get a new job but still have something in the week to do so I don't go insane. It's been quite good actually, I've used all this extra time to research a lot of stuff, apply for jobs and so on. Has left me a wee bit skint, but I'm sure this is just a temporary blip while I get sorted.

That's about it for now. Time to go do some stuff.

No comments: