Friday, March 13, 2009

The Busy World of Matt Cook

Cor blimey crickey-trousers-O'Reilly I've been a busy bunny this week. Today's the only day I've had where I've not had to do anything! So, how have I been busy you ask? Read on.

Job hunting Busy

Yup, that's right, I've been job hunting. This week has been about preparation for interviews. This week I've had two, one actual face to face one and one via the phone. Sadly, I didn't get the job but I'm encouraged that at least I'm getting somewhere with all this. I'm praying this continues!

At the very least, this is great experience for me.

Oh, and as for that other suspicious job thing last week.. verdict: avoid.

Family Busy

My lil' sis Ruth has another baby boy as of a few weeks back. This week I finally got to see the little mite. Bless him, he slept for most of the day. I did get to have a hold for a bit. I also spent some time with my sisters other little son, and we spent some time hunting monsters on my dads stairs, with the aid of my dad's loopy dog. If he's anything like his uncle he'll have a big imagination.

Other.. um.. er.. busy.

Last Saturday I attended a reuinon for my old College. It was an interesting day, although sadly I appeared to be the only one from my year to turn up. I did see a few familiar faces though. They've had a very trying time, and it's still going to be trying. My prayers are certianly with them, as it was thanks to College that I got a degree and learnt a lot more about myself and my faith.

So, that's it for this week. Looks like Friday is a good day to update this thang, so that's when I'd check in on the site.

No comments: