Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Just Keep Swimming...

Well, time for another update. Just a short one this time around, as not much is going on.

Things are just plodding along for the Cooks right now. My job is still cool, Bexs is finally doing her NVQs for work and in general there's not a huge amount of stuff going on. Me and the wife aren't fully out of our awful financial position, but we're darn near close. Which I have to say, feels awesome. More awesome news than that is that my friends who have been looking for work have snagged themselves interviews and jobs. God is good.

This past month I've spent getting back into the swing of things and putting things in order. Not exactly exiting news, but it's better than all the worrying I've been doing previously. I know I may not be in some glamorous employment earning megabucks but I'm not fussed. Who knows, that may yet still happen. What I can do now is dream and consider the future, which is not a bad thing.

No comments: