Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2010

So, here we are then! Twenty Ten. So far this new decade has been defined by a ridiculous amount of snow. Heck, I'm looking out of the window and it's still falling. I thought Climate Change was supposed to be melting our faces off or something? Anyways, have some news.

We had a fun Christmas this year at my sisters, and although I was at work on New Years Eve it wasn't too bad a night. Not too busy, and Bexs tagged along to join in the festivities. So all in all, a really nice chilled end to the last decade.

What with us only being 13 days into the new decade and all, I can't really say that I've got that much to report really. I have a list of a few games that I've been playing, such as Brutal Legend, Metal Gear Solid 3 and more recently I picked up Borderlands, which is an excellent little title. Similar to Fallout in that it's a First Person Shooter crossed with a Role Playing Game, but presented in a cel shaded style (So it looks like a cartoon basically) which has nabbed a lot of my time over the last few weeks. I might even try to get all the trophies for it too. Just before Christmas I picked Up Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on the PSP for me and Bexs, which occasionally throws a good old fashioned hack and slash element into my currently gun based forays into other worlds.

This year is going to bring forth a lot of good games, so you can expect to hear me babbling about titles like Bioshock 2, Dante's Inferno, White Knight Chronicles and most likely you'll be sick of reading the words 'Final' and Fantasy' at the end of this year.

As for my plans for this year? Well, there aren't that many really. I've begun to write a story which I'm hoping will become a novel. There are also some other bits and bobs I'm working on but there's not much done on those, like my re-boot of my cartoon and another project that is too early to talk about. Other than that, work hard and buy a decent telly.

So, that's enough of my waffle for a bit. I'll write about summat else soon I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Matt,

Thanks for following my blog in the past. It is now moving to a different address http://www.christianbroadcaster.wordpress.com so come and have a look to see what i've been writing about recently