Wednesday, January 04, 2012

The 2011 Recap post

2011 was a crazy crazy year for the world, and for me and Becky, there were quite a few changes to our cicumstances! When last I blogged (March 2011? Seriously??) We were both in the planning stage of what was to come. By the end of July, our big plans had come into fruition.

March all the way through to the end of June were spent knuckilng down and earning cash which we'd need for the first of our big plans for the year- moving house. Tired of living in our grotty little flat for the past five years or so, we found ourselves in the position to actually do something about it for the first time in ages. By August it was farewell to our naff old residence and hello to our new house in Sandwell. It's much nicer, in a great location and is everything we need for our future plans.

Another big change that happened in August was an opportunity for Bexs to move to a job in a renowned school. We both felt it was a good move, so that was big change number two for us last year. Since then we've been trying to generate a new style of status quo.

My personal projects are a mixed bunch to say the least. Moving house is disruptive! My games blog has a few posts on it, and now we're mostly settled in our new place I'm planning on launching a new webcomic, one which hopefully I'll stick with. Christmas was a rather busy affair for me this year, but it was ok. Now squarely into the new year, me and Bexs are anticipating another interesting new year. 2011  was a year of great change, I'm hoping 2012 will bring just as much exitement!

No comments: